- Gawagaway-yan Festival (March 30- April 13)
- Mushroom Center & Isabela Green Valley Orchidarium (year round)
- Cortez & Lindo Fruit(April-May)
1. Visit to Our Lady of the Pillars Church in Cauayan City and be awed by its modern interiors and preserved brick exteriors.
2. Be prepared for a day of sightseeing, food trip and shopping starting at the mushrooms center in Barangay Tagaran where mushrooms can be bought from mushroom farms and learn about its scientific production and the various by-products produced from mushrooms.
3. Pick and pay your way at the Cortez and Lindon Fruit Farm for rambutan, mangoes, papaya, bananas and (duhat) and
enjoy an al fresco lunch of freshly caught tilapia from Cortez fishpond and eat all you can fresh fruits.
4. Another outdoor trip at the Dacuycuy Farms where imported ornamental plans and fruits abound and bring home aromatic and green dwarf Philippine coconut treeLearn the basics of giant freshwater prawn production at the region’s first prawn hatchery farm.
5. Cauayan City celebrates its Gawagaway-yan Festival – a celebration of the city’s bountiful harvest and merriment for the ethno-linguistic groups in the city from March 30 to AprilThe city produced the longest Cassava Roll measuring 1.250 kilometers last 2005. And can stay at the Hotel Andrea and Restaurant, Amity Hotel and Queen Jennifer Hotel and dine at Kusina Kawayan, Kubo kubo sa Kawayan and Ocho Rios Restaurant which are all located at the town proper.